Indian Overseas Bank or IOB net banking facilities can do many efforts without visiting your branch.
So if you have an account with IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) then you can do online Indian Overseas Bank net banking registration to access unlimited banking services like checking account statements, fund transfer, online shopping etc.
In order to avail these services, you need to activate Indian Overseas Bank net banking. But don’t worry, in this tutorial I will be sharing with you step by step guide to get registered and you can do this anytime from anywhere.
So now activating Net Banking services is few clicks away from you.
Steps for online IOB Net Banking registration
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of IOB Internet Banking registration & individual login page www.indianoverseasbanknetbanking.co.in
Step 2: As you are New User for Internet Banking, click on Register link under Individual Login section.
Step 3: Now you will be redirected to a new page for Individual Registration. On this page, you need to enter your IOB account details listed below to download registration PDf form:
- Login ID: Add your username.
- Password: Enter a strong password which must include at least eight characters, and the characters must include a symbol, alphabet, and number.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter your password
- First Name: Feed your first name
- Middle Name: Feed your middle name (If you don’t have, leave this option empty)
- Last Name: Feed your last name
- Resident Status:
- Country: Select your Country
- Email ID: Your Email ID registered in IOB.
- Mobile Number: Your registered mobile number with the bank
- 15 Digit Account Number: Enter your Indian overseas bank account number 15 digits
- Nick Name: Write your nickname
- Fund Transfer: Choose Yes option
- Captcha: Enter the text as shown in the image on the right side
- Submit: Click on Submit button
Important Note: Star Marked boxes are mandatory.
Step 4: If everything will be in the right way, a PDF file will be generated and take a print out that online registration form to the branch and request the employee to activate IOB Internet Banking services.
He/she will review your application and activate it instantly. You will also receive a mail of registration completed on your E-Mail ID and mobile number.
Now you know, how easy is IOB net banking registration is? Have you activated internet banking services using our guide? Do share your experience with us in the comments section.