If you are looking for online registration on PNB net banking then it’s the right place to learn and activate your PNB internet banking without visiting your Punjab National Bank Branch. Punjab National Bank is one of the most popular Bank in India that owes around 7000+ branches with above 11000 ATMs. You can open your saving account in Punjab National Bank with a small amount of Rs.1000. They offer free of cost facilities like Rupay EMV chip Debit Card and Sms alert services to their customers. Punjab National Bank also provides free internet banking, Mobile Banking facility. You can register online for both and manage your account through the Internet using PC or smartphone. Recommended Read:
- What is Net Banking and how to use it for Online Banking?
- Complete CUB net banking registration online process
Below, I will be sharing a depth guide, how to activate PNB net banking online in Punjab National Bank savings account. Before we start, let me know you, what are the requirements you need to register for PNB internet banking service online.
- This facility is available only for saving and current accounts customers.
- You must have activated Debit card linked to your Punjab National Bank account.
- Only customers with registered SMS alerts can avail this facility.
Punjab National Bank or PNB Net Banking Registration online (Complete Process)
Follow these steps and activate PNB net banking facility for your Punjab National Bank account.
- First of all, keep ready your Account Number, Debit Card No, ATM Pin & Your Mobile Number Registered with Punjab National Bank account (They will send OTP for confirmation).
- Now open PNB net banking portal by visiting this link.
- Click on “Retail Net Banking” then hit “New User” button.
- Now Online User Registration form will appear. Here you have to drop your correct Account Number and select “Register for Internet Banking” in the Registration Type and then click on “Verify” to receive OTP on your registered mobile number with Punjab National Bank account.
- In the next step, select the facility you like you activate. (Facility View and Transaction highly recommended as it covers almost features in online internet banking services).
- Enter your “One Time Password” received on your mobile number and click on “Continues“.
- Now you will be asked for Debit Card number and PIN (Personal Identification Number of your ATM. Drop details in the field and again click on “Continues“.
- Here is the last step you will be asking for writing your desire Login and Transaction Passwords. Setup a strong password with the combination of capital and small letters, numbers and special characters etc.
- Accept the Term & Conditions and hit the “Complete Registration” button.
Congratulations, your PNB internet banking registration completed. Now login to your net banking account using user ID & login password. After login, you have to set security questions to make your account more secure. This is the simple way to activate PNB net banking online using your mobile or computer. If you have queries regarding this tutorial, kindly drop a message in comments below.